Benefit for foreign companies
Are you seeking business partners in Germany? Want to launch your products on the German market? Interested in “Made in Germany” technical know-how and the corporate activities of German companies? The Manager Training Programme offers companies from 18 partner countries manifold opportunities to meet potential business partners from Germany and to enhance their abilities to conduct business internationally.
Your company benefits from an executive’s participation in the Manager Training Programme in a number of ways:
- Business with German companies: The GIZ helps you establish contact with German companies. The Manager Training Programme offers a number of opportunities for entering into discussion with one another, sounding out interest in a cooperation and initiating joint projects.
- Opening doors to the German market: Knowledge of foreign markets and intercultural know-how are important prerequisites for successfully doing business on the global markets. The Manager Training Programme offers both. Moreover, direct contact with German business partners increases recognition for your products.
- Shaping successful changes: During your participation, you can enhance your management expertise. Interactive training sessions focus on executive issues such as the efficient use of resources, change management and international quality certification. This allows you to also successfully implement changes in your own company.
- Promoting SMEs: The Manager Training Programme is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the 18 partner countries. The GIZ supports companies with foreign trade potential, specifically bringing them together with German companies – a win-win situation that the economies of both countries benefit from.
- Establishing networks: You gain access to our network of successful executives from 18 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America. More than 17,000 executives have meanwhile participated in the training programme since its launch in 1998. Not only is the network an excellent instrument for exchanges with German companies, it also offers scope for business contacts with alumni from your region.
Interested in the programme? Click here for full details of the participation requirements.